Are you a Manitoba farmer who is:
- selling your farm products directly to customers?
- open to connecting with other direct-marketing farmers?
Direct-marketing to the individual or wholesale customer is all about making a lasting first impression, and you want to be ready. Whether you are at a farmer’s market, a customer’s house for a delivery or a retailer dropping off a sample, it pays to be ready to tell the story of your farm.
Every farm has a story to tell, a story that Direct Farm Manitoba can help you develop and share with others. The story of your farm tells a potential customer not only your history, it gives this person insight into the values and principles that are behind the work that you do and the products that you sell.
After signing up with Direct Farm Manitoba, you will:
- Create an individualized profile about your farm
- Gain access to the "Members Only" section of the website
- Connect to a network of direct-marketing farmers in Manitoba (events, resources Facebook group)
- Receive newsletters about opportunities for direct-marketing farm businesses
Once you create your profile, your farm will be placed on the member farms map and visitors to the site will be able to view it. In addition to putting a face and story to the food, a farm profile outlines a farm's associations, retailer locations and employment opportunities. This profile is able to be edited by the member at any time through a secure log-in system.
The cost is just $50 for one year of running a profile with all privileges to posting information from your profile to all of the other directory pages (Newsletter, Job Board, listing, events)
If you have any questions or concerns about maintaining a profile on the directory, contact us.
Already a member?
Join the closed Facebook group for members of Direct Farm Manitoba.